30 people evacuated due to fire in Bagnols-sur-Cèze
Gard firefighters intervened on Thursday evening at 10:30pm on rue du Clos de l’Ancise, Bagnols-sur-Cèze, for a 50m2 garage fire that had spread to a house. The fire started in the garage, but it very quickly spread to the adjoining house.
Two people were taken to hospital for smoke damage, but then the fire caused two gas leaks. As a result, 30 people had to be evacuated, and a 50 metre perimeter was erected around the area.
The evacuated inhabitants were able to return home at around 1:30am.
Only 19 mayors of the 342 mayors in Hérault went to Souillac, Lot this Friday…
Firefighters were called out to a raging fire in Montpellier in the Prés…