4th floor apartment on fire in Montpellier
Early on Tuesday morning, firefighters were called out to an apartment on rue de Centrayrargues in Montpellier.
A total of 25 firefighters from the Montauberou centre were involved in putting out the fire.
A woman aged 60 was evacuated and taken to hospital after inhaling fumes.
Fortunately, the fire did not spread to the other apartments, and by 9:45 the fire was out.
McDonald’s restaurant on the Allees Paul Riquet closed in 2008. “I opened…
Last week, a pizza delivery driver who worked at a pizzeria in Boutonnet, Montpellier,…