News > Languedoc

Languedoc

Couple poisoned by carbon monoxide in St-Gervais

France 3/Scoop, May 23

Two people from Saint-Gervais-sur-Mare, north-west of Bédarieux, Hérault, were intoxicated by carbon monoxide on Wednesday morning, in their home. The two victims were transported by helicopter and hospitalised at Montpellier University Hospital.

The two victims, aged 84 and 70, were found by firefighters, after they made a distress call. The couple were unconscious when the rescue services arrived.

No statement has been made as to their current state of health in Montpellier.

Similar Stories

Languedoc

Montpellier’s Rémi Gaillard appeals to…

Rémi Gaillard, the Montpellier comedian and activist for animal causes, published…

LanguedocLiving, Feb 20

Languedoc

Homemade bomb explodes in Villeneuve-lès-Avignon

On Monday at 10pm, a home made bomb exploded in Villeneuve-lès-Avignon. The…

MidiLibre/Scoop, Feb 19

Languedoc

Jam sandwiches disguise dangerous drug

A carer from Castelnau-le-Lez, near Montpellier, was sentenced to 3 years in prison…

France 3/Scoop, Feb 19

Languedoc

Fire destroys 40 cars and a forest

This weekend, a fire broke out near the town of Saint-Cécile-D’andorge…

MidiLibre/Scoop, Feb 19