Fire in a building in Onet-le-Château, l’Aveyron
Residents in a building at Onet-le-Château, near Rodez, Aveyron had a big fright on Monday evening at 7:30pm. A fire started in the building, and a total of 38 people were evacuated, including an 18-month-old girl and a disabled person.
Eight victims were slightly intoxicated by fumes and transported to the Jacques Puel hospital. A firefighter was slightly injured.
In the late evening, the uninjured occupants were able to return to their homes, thanks to the quick reactions of rescue services.
A court hearing into the ongoing case of controversial thyroid medication Levothyrox…