Rosemary George’s new book The wines of Chablis and the Grand Auxerrois is out, and now is your chance to win a signed copy of the book.
Rosemary has set you a challenge with the following questions. All correct answers will go into a pot, and the winner will be drawn.
1. There are eight named vineyards on the slope of the grand crus. What are they?
2. Which is the odd one out and why.
3. Which is the largest premier cru?
4. Where will you find the dead man in Chablis?
5. Why is the vineyard of Grenouilles called Grenouilles?
Please write in with the answers by Sunday 27th October with the answers, stating your name, and address.